IT Business Analyst (ERP implementation)
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
28 June 2019
IT and technology
Are you deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans? If so, we want to hear from you. Our client is a highly-regarded corporation focusing on advancing and uplifting several departments and looking for a highly motivated IT Business Analyst (who has ideally worked on ERP implementation projects), who combines exceptional technical understanding with forward-thinking communication and social skills.
Are you looking for an exciting new career break? This role - focused around and ERP implementation - will challenge and energise you with a diversity of functions including analysing and reviewing business, technical, and functional requirements. You'll work in close partnership with the development team to invent and analyse product requirements to meet business goals.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs.
- Exceptional knowledge of usability and application performance considerations.
- Forward-thinking communication skills to assist with the development of documentation for software solutions.
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment.
- ERP implentation
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you bring energy and enthusiasm to a role. Your time management skills are exceptional, and you can seamlessly switch between tasks as needs demand. You offer innovative solutions and have the business insights to know what will work in a commercial environment. You have the confidence to collaborate with business leaders and the natural leadership to mentor and inspire a talented team.
What's on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set and advance your career.
- A highly energised workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- An innovative and talented team.
- Opportunities for professional training and development coupled with ongoing mentoring.
- A company that fosters a flexible workplace and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801