$90000 - 95000 / annum
20 June 2019
IT and technology
Do you aspire to be part of a customer focused, high performance, and high integrity team of tech professionals? If that sounds like you, our client offers a dynamic work environment featuring variety of technologies where you will have every opportunity to broaden your skill set as an Infrastructure Specialist. This growth-focused company offers extensive training to prepare you for a rewarding career in a workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
This exciting role involves Support and Project work for various customers throughout WA. You will act as a point of escalation and as a mentor for more junior staff. This company put a genuine emphasis on Work Life Balance and offer training and development ongoing. Whole of infrastructure experience. Expert Troubleshooting of Wintel environments, Experience implementing infrastructure solutions from Servers, Storage, VM's, Networks, Firewalls, Wireless AP's, DR, Back Ups, Remote Accesss etc.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5+ Years experience in a similar role
- Impressive understanding of the following - Desktops, Windows Servers, Exchange Servers, Print Servers, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Routers & Switches, Wireless, Veritas Enterprise Vault & Backup Exec, VMware, Citrix, Datacenter Hardware
- Brilliant knowledgeable of a broad range of industry vendors, infrastructure components and physical attributes of data centre hardware.
- Certifications are highly regarded, MCSE, CCA, CCNP, VCP, A+
You are eager for a role that allows you to build on your current experience and gain first-hand knowledge of infrastructure across a broad array of equipment. You relish the chance to be challenged and seize opportunities to showcase your technical skills to help configure and aid remote engineers. You have exceptional time management skills and an impressive eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills will be valued as you liaise for planned vendor work and document equipment storage.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a team of IT professionals who are among the best in the business.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to set your career on a fast track.
- The challenges and rewards of a role where your technical skills, organisational ability and creative flair will all be put to the test.
- Extensive training to grow your skill set.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801