Full Stack Software Engineer
28 June 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated MS Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement back end and front end components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Extensive experience planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
- Any experience of Angular 7 and Octopus deployment for continuous integration is highly desirable.
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and are a keen mentor for junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801