Full Stack Developer (Microsoft)
27 May 2019
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a Full Stack Developer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing new applications this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
In this highly varied role, you'll be developing and unit testing complex code for improvements and fixing defects based on detailed specifications and testing. Responsibilities also include monitoring software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues. Undertake code reviews as required and develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience of at least 5 years as an application developer.
- Advanced skills with a variety of MS technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET (Webforms, MVC), XML, HTML5, TFS SQL.
- Experience with test driven development / Unit testing
- Experience of working to and applying Agile methodologies.
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
You have brilliant technical. You also have the creative flair to deliver innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work. You are highly collaborative and a true team colleague, and your exceptional communication skills let you convey complex ideas to a non-IT colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a motivated and energised team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801