Finance & Systems Analyst
$100,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
6 June 2019
Our client is looking for a Financial & Systems Analyst to join their fast-growing team. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key analyst in areas such as forecasting and budgeting with a responsibility for educating end users in the TM1 finance systems, all in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial & systems analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial data. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of end users, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly analytical role.
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis specifically in budgets and forecasts
- Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Impressive experience in TM1, SIMS or other planning modelling tool.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background.
A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801