Cyber Security Lead Engineer
$120000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
13 June 2019
IT and technology
- Assess, understand and communicate the security risks associated with complex technology projects.
- Plan and develop engineering management plan for assigned projects, including engineering schedules, budget plans, and staffing plans.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities on all assigned projects and work with the project manager to develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Travel to and from client sites as required.
- Working in a fun yet professional, team-oriented environment to ensure the delivery of key projects.
- Proven track record of success in a similar Senior Cyber Security role.
- Knowledge of industry cyber security standards such as NIST 800 series, DHS Cyber Security Framework, NEI 08-09, etc.
- Personable, professional and team-oriented approach.
- Experience working with McAfee Endpoint Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP), Endpoint Security (ENS), and ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
- Experience with configuring, operating, testing, and maintaining cyber security equipment and software including but not limited to firewalls, network intrusion detection systems, SIEM solutions, Windows Group Policies, application whitelisting tools, and malicious code prevention.
- Passionate and excited about all aspects of IT with the ability to juggle numerous projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Constant training and development.
- Contemporary office space and exceptional team environment.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: brett.m[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettmarris/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801