Chief Financial Officer
$80 - 100 / hour
18 May 2019
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. A recent departure has created an exciting opportunity to join the Group's executive team as Chief Financial Officer, adding experience, process and commercial insights to this fast-growing business. This exceptional role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Company as it aims to achieve further expansion and grow market share - The role will initially be for on temporary with the successful candidate being at the top of the pile for permanent consideration.
As CFO you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting for the business. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
- Experience working in a medium to large size business
- The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
- Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives.
Your experience managing company finances within a rapid growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client.
What's on offer?
- An initial temporary role with the scope to turn permanent
- A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a rapidly growing company
- Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set
- The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture - one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
Successful applicants should be available to start within 2 weeks (preferably sooner) and happy to commit to an initial 2/3 month assignement.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801