C++ Software Engineer
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
30 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement back end components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Highly proficient in at least one object-oriented language (e.g. Java, C++, C#, Objective-C).
- Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
- Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801