Business Systems Analyst
$98000 - 110000 / annum
2 April 2019
IT and technology
We are working with an enterprise sized client in the Technology sector. This company has experienced fast growth with a healthy pipeline of projects in the future. They are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team for a variety of duties and responsibilities that will ultimately contribute to the overall business strategy and vision.
The Business Systems Analyst will be more Technical than Funcational. We are looking for someone who has the skills to design, develop, implement, support and maintain the company systems as well as conduct business operations, requirements gathering and other Business duties.
- Develop business cases, project briefs, process maps and solution implementation designs.
- End to end solution/projects - design, develop, implement, diagnose, support, maintain and document.
- Participate in QA testing including bug identification and solution and other post-implementation support.
- Consult with various teams within the business to gain requirements, conduct gap analysis, identify current weaknesses within the systems and map as is and to be processes.
- Initiate discussion and facilitate workshops to identify and successfully utilise business systems and processes.
- A strong level of communication skills both verbal and written - an ability to be able to engage and manage stakeholder/vendor relationships.
- Proven experience with end-to-end ERP implementations, process mapping, documentation, reporting and programming.
- Demonstrated solution design and business analysis experience.
- Technical understanding and ability to liaise between different teams in the business including; product managers, developers etc.
- An ability to work autonomously and enjoy past paced diverse environments.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Please note only candidates based in Perth and have full working rights will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801