$100000 - 120000 / annum
10 June 2019
Finance and accounting
This exciting Perth based branch management opportunity is the ideal role for an ambitious, entrepreneurial branch manager or an ambitious individual that has been reporting to a branch manager looking to step up .
Whilst you will have full autonomy and control of the p&l to make decisions directly effecting branch performance, there will be plenty of support to help you to succeed.
The branch is perfectly placed to deliver growth for the foreseeable future and success in this business is both noticed and rewarded
As the branch manager you will have the following duties:
- Directing and controlling the branch operations to exceed sales, profit and service objectives.
- Coaching, leading and training all operations employees within the branch to fully meet the expectations of your client base.
- Servicing and maintaining the current client base as well as seeking out new clients to expand our business.
- Ensuring compliance with all procedures and further enhance a strong OHS culture.
What will make a successful branch manager for this business?
- A Strong track record in successful leadership roles being able to demonstrate a strength in mentoring, coach and leading staff
- You will have a passion for sales and operational excellence, in order to maximise the profitability of all accounts.
- Strong operational background and excellent understanding of quality management systems
- You must be a resourceful individual, who is able to solve problems using your own initiative.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills and be commercially astute.
To find out more apply today
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801