Asset Finance Manager
$100000 - 130000 / annum
5 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is boutique financial services business with a broad client base and a reputation for fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Ongoing expansion has created an outstanding opportunity for someone who can go beyond identifying new possibilities and making tough choices to bridge the gap between vision and execution. This is a rare chance to capitalise on your outstanding technical skills and creative flair and be part of a dynamic team comprised of high calibre professionals in a work environment where innovation and excellence are valued and rewarded.
In this exciting and fast-paced role you will lead and deliver large, complex engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions. Harness your commercial knowhow to identify key business issues and determine needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis. Your commitment to excellence will shine through as you implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities and relish the variety of leading small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding industry experience spanning at least six years, specifically in Asset Finance.
- Have demonstrated experience in client facing roles in structuring and negotiating proposals.
- Impressive oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Brilliant problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for problem solving. A leader by nature, you have an uncommon ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas and fresh initiatives to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. Your creative flair allows you to provide innovative strategies that deliver real, effective solution to complex challenges.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of company that is an industry leader committed to setting new performance benchmarks.
- Outstanding potential to grow your skill set in a workplace committed to ongoing professional development.
- The inspiration and stimulation of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
- A diverse and stimulating role where no two days are ever the same.
- An employer that champions creative thinking and innovation and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801