$28 - 30 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
18 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- 12-week assignment!
- Availability to start within the week!
- NOR location, onsite parking!
Our client is a growing, dynamic company within the engineering industry and are experiencing rapid expansion which has resulted in internal projects focused around software upgrades and streamlining processes. Due to these projects, support is required within the finance team on a temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Accounts Officer, with key responsibilities including:
- Reconciling debtor and creditor accounts
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Collating and sending out invoices
- Processing invoices to PO's and managed employee expenses
- Supporting payroll with data entry
- Liaising with suppliers, customers, as well as internal and site personnel
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong transactional accounting experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
As this role will start on a temporary basis, you will need to be available to start within 1 week from interviewing.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801