$45 - 55 / hour
3 April 2019
IT and technology
We are currently working with a well known WA household name during a busy time in their project pipeline. With a strong place in the Australian market and an excellent reputation for retention, our client is reliant in their values and their ability to product innovative and leading IT solutions.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the stability of the Wintel Infrastructure during a large scale migration project
- Monitoring and responding to alerts and regularly scheduled hardware and OS changes
- Support and implement the Microsoft Windows environment
- General incident management, administration and documentation
- Out of standard hours work will be required, please make sure you are able to be flexible for this contract
- Hands on experience with complex Infrastructure, Cloud and Wintel
- Tech stack will include; Windows Servers, VMware, Active Directory, Office 365, SCCM, Exchange, VSphere and cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS
- Experience in an ITIL environment
- Strong customer focus approach and an ability to communicate with executive staff and vendors
- Microsoft Certifications and experience with Linux will be viewed as beneficial
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Please note only candidates based in Perth and have full working rights will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801