$75000 - 80000 / annum
July 25, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a mid-sized property development agency who pride themselves on a warm and friendly culture which results in long-term relationships with their clients. The company believes in providing exceptional service to their client base and you'll be an important part of the diverse and dynamic team.
As trust accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate Trust account and administrative records and providing support to the CFO. The tasks involved are:
- Reviewing the quality assurance report
- BAS / IAS
- Month end financial reporting
- Liaising with the Property Management team to ensure the appropriate forms/requests/documents are submitted
- Receipting and reconciling the Trust account
- Monitoring and following up invoices due / outstanding and;
- Other ad hoc tasks
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Property Management experience
- Qualification / Part Qualification - CPA / CA / CIMA / ACCA
- Good knowledge of accounting software (Cirrus8 or Track desirable)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth