Tax Accountant | Strong Career Opportunities
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 29 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : BW102059
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This Tax Accountant role is within an international Engineering group, who are listed and boast a multi-billion Dollar turnover, and have forged a strong reputation for themselves in a niche market and continue to take market share by out performing their competitors. With a huge international presence, they are currently recruiting for a strong tax accountant join their team.
Based in the CBD, and reporting into the AsiaPac Tax Director - duties include -
- Calculate quarterly and annual tax provisions and prepare quarterly and annual tax provision reporting packs for submission to HQ Tax·
- Respond to follow up queries from CHQ Tax on tax reporting packs and work with them to finalize tax provisions. ·
- Prepare analyses and respond to ad hoc queries as required·
- Liaise with local external accounting firms where relevant to ensure that outsourced monthly tax provisions are being calculated and properly booked in company accounting systems.·
- Assist HQ Tax to fulfil the tax reporting requirements, including obtaining all relevant local country support for Foreign Tax Credit purposes and Controlled Foreign Corporation and Branch reporting.·
- Prepare reconciliations of all Asia Pac filed tax returns to the annual tax provisions and determine proper accounting entries to true-up tax accrual accounts to final balances ·
- Work with local accountants to ensure that all instalment/annual tax payments required to be made are made on a timely basis and liaise with the appropriate Finance Team to ensure that payments (and repayments) are properly recorded.·
- Work with local accountants to ensure that all tax returns are prepared and filed on a monthly basis. Liaise with appropriate Finance team to ensure that all information required for making and complying with local requirements are met.·CAS (Consolidated Activity Statement).
As the successful Tax Accountant you will ideally hold a CA qualification, gained from Big Four Practice. Strong communication and presentational skills are essential, as well as maintaining the Company's ethical standards with high personal integrity. This is an excellent opportunity for a first move from a tax role in Practice, or with tax experience gained in a commercial organization.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Brendan Ward in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace