$65000 - 75000 / annum
IT & Technology
This growing Managed Services provider supports a variety of SME clients, typically from 50 to 250 user base environments, within the Perth and wider WA area. They tailor bespoke solutions for small scale clients and ongoing storage and maintenance services for larger SME entities within the region. With a healthy pipeline of works and consistent growth experienced over the last 18 months, with continued projected growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company. You will also enjoy the benefit of working with a management team that come from technical backgrounds and understand the pressures of working in this highly reactive and client facing industry.
As a skilled Systems Engineer at a Level 2 or on the cusp of Level 3 capacity, you will have experience of working in a Managed Services or Outsourcing IT company, where your responsibilities have ideally included client site visits and on-site tech support activities. You will conduct an end to end tech role, from responding to inbound client issue calls and attempting to troubleshoot and provide a resolution remotely, to attending client sites to resolve technical issues in person face to face. The successful Systems Engineer will join a close knit, family oriented team of energetic and passionate Techs, in a hard-working, down to earth and easy going culture.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- Ideally a relevant Industry Certification or Qualification (though a depth of relevant industry experience will be considered)
- Knowledge and experience across Systems technologies
- Experience of working to a Server maintenance level would be ideal
- Some Virtualisation or Cloud experience/exposure would also be beneficial
- Experience working with industry recognised monitoring tools would be beneficial
- Strong all round IT Infrastructure support experience (exposure to working with Networking technologies like routers and switches would be beneficial though isn't essential)
- Good all round client facing skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
You will receive a highly competitive salary package, with career progression opportunities within the business to take advantage of, as the company continues to grow through its on-going success. The company works hard to support their Engineers to continue to grow professionally, so you can expect to take advantage of support to complete relevant industry certifications. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefit of working in an energetic and dynamic environment, alongside like-minded individuals. To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak at Robert Half on 08-64306803.
*Note: Only applicants who have the right to live and work in Australia will be considered, and ideally already based in WA.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth