L2/3 Desktop Support Analyst
$38 - 38 / hour
20 June 2019
Our client is a well-established enterprise company looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Technician. This will be an initial 3-month engagement and is highly likely to extend based in Perth CBD.
Primary Duties include:
- Providing L2/3 Support for internal and external users over the phone, face to face or remotely.
- Troubleshoot and fix any hardware, software or accessory related issues.
- Deliver break/fix support and root cause analysis.
- Server and backup management.
- Setting up workstations and rolling out applications with SCCM.
- Be the key contributor of all desktop, laptop and mobile phone related mini-projects and rollouts
Your Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a L2 or L2/3 Desktop Support role.
- Any IT related certifications will be highly regarded.
- Highly skilled with Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Office 365.
- Experience with Windows Server and any backup solutions.
- Experience supporting AV equipment will be favorable.
- Brilliant communication skills to write reports, professional emails, and user instructions.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You can perform well under pressure and able to work in a team or autonomously. You must be able to multi-task and possess outstanding troubleshooting abilities. The right candidate will have a great work ethic and be willing to do whatever it takes to deliver tasks/projects on time.
What's on offer?
- 3-month initial contract with potential to extend.
- A workplace that is easy to access via public transport.
- Supportive and friendly workplace culture.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801