$40 - 45 / hour
24 June 2019
Our client is a managed service provider who is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their elite tech team for a 6-month contract with potential to extend.
- Server and application configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Administration, support and optimization of physical and virtual Windows Server systems in a 24x7 Cloud environment.
- Providing L1/2 IT Support for end users.
- Support for sanctioned IT Services and systems and ensure escalations are resolved within SLA targets.
- Proven experience with Active Directory, Office 365, `Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, TCP/IP networking.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 3 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- 5 years + of experience in the IT industry.
- Maintain and manage user applications.
- Ability to think analytically with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 or above and VMWare.
- MCP in the latest Windows Desktop Operating System and Office Suite (365) will be highly regraded but not essential.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801