Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 078778MT
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This ASX listed mining company located in Perth's CBD is due break ground on construction on a major mining project. As such they are seeking to build a finance team based here locally and will be requiring a number of talented finance personnel from project accounting and construction backgrounds. The are seeking to meet with an experienced Systems Accountant with experience in systems implementations, specifically Pront, to discuss upgrading their current GL System.
Reporting to the CFO, the Systems Accountant you will be responsible for pre and post implementation and project managing the implementation. You will be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer expectations are met and executed in a professional and efficient manner.
This consulting work is critical to the business and therefore advanced consulting skills are paramount. As the successful Systems Accountant you will also possess:-
- Proven Accounting background with solid understanding of accounting principles, ideally CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience implementing Pronto.
- Strong level of skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Windows and Office.
- Possession of a relevant formal tertiary qualification in either Business/Commerce or IT related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to always be searching for better ways and to achieve best practice.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills
To register your interest click on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6801
44 St Georges Terrace