Sharepoint / O365 Developer
$110000 - 110000 / annum
20 June 2019
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a Sharepoint / O365 Developer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing new mobile platforms, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
As a Sharepoint / O365 Developer, you will work amongst a dedicated team of problem solvers tackling a wide variety of business challenges across different domains. To support this, you will use your Agile and specialist knowledge to iteratively develop and deploy new features for our clients business. You are expected to operate as a specialist and are responsible for assisting the business through consulting advice, solution identification, design, build and development as well as troubleshooting errors. Your technical services also include submissions of advice to external parties and recommendations to senior management if required.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience of at least 5 years as a Sharepoint Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Sharepoint / O365 platform, architecture and development technologies.
- Web Design and web development techniques and methodologies including UX, Agile, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as:HTML5, CSS, JQuery, PowerShell, SQL, TypeScript, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API.
- Experience of working with source control software using Git
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey information to non-technical staff.
You have brilliant technical skills and consider yourself an authority on applications and how they should be built. You also have the creative flair to deliver innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work. You are highly collaborative and a true team colleague, and your exceptional communication skills let you convey complex ideas to non-IT colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a motivated and energised team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801