Senior Systems Engineer
$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
4 September 2019
IT and technology
About the Role:
- Working on projects and business as usual providing support onsite and remotely to various locations located across Australia.
- Daily tasks involved configuring, implementing and maintaining Citrix, Office 365, VMware and Exchange.
- Exposure to Skype for Business, Azure and AWS.
- Liaising with all telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, and other partnering vendors regularly.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Experience working with some or a combination of the following: Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, Cisco Networking, Azure, AWS, VMware, Hyper-V and/or Exchange 2013/2016.
- Microsoft Certifications and other relevant IT certifications seen as desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technology trends, IT functions, and basic architecture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Bonus structure.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801