Senior Manager - Internal Risk and Regulatory Compliance
$160000 - 160000 / annum
3 July 2019
Finance and accounting
- Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Our client is a industry leader
- Fantastic remuneration, progressive benefits
- 18 weeks Paid Parental Leave (No Minimum Service)
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, we want to hear from you. Our client is a leading financial institution looking for your high calibre skills in Operational Risk. Here is a rare opening to further your career and enjoy the support and rewards of a dynamic and fast-paced workplace.
This high energy role will see you lead the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and partners with critical assessments of governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
Your impressive experience will be instrumental in providing specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, and your excellent communication skills ensure findings are both fully understood and properly implemented by management. Using audit fieldwork, you will be responsible for drafting audit findings which articulate key issues and risks and propose root causes. Tap into your business know-how and creative flair to identify business process improvements where appropriate.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of operational risk management
- Brilliant understanding of various operational risk capital management approaches.
- Perform high level oversight of local and global compliance systems and processes and training programs for the business
- Impressive understanding of risk and control concepts with audit experience.
- Outstanding written and spoken English.
- Capable of working on own initiative and participating effectively in a team environment to achieve high professional work standards.
- Ability to understand complex issues, manage conflict and provide pragmatic business oriented solutions.
With an impressive track record of professional experience, you are ready for a challenging and highly stimulating role in a workplace where initiative is encouraged and excellence is rewarded. Your naturally enquiring mind allows you to maintain an appropriate degree of professional scepticism, and you have the leadership skills to mentor and motivate a talented team.
What's on offer?
- A brilliant opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
- Outstanding professional benefits including continuing education and development.
- A clear career path that will help you achieve long term goals.
- A dynamic workplace where the latest in technology is at your disposal.
- An employer that rewards initiative, promotes on merit and encourages a work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801