Senior Management Accountant
$100000 - 150000 / annum
27 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- Fantastic work life balance
- Rewarding team environment
- An attractive remuneration package
- Perth CBD
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Accountant. Our client is a organization with a reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long-term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation whilst overseeing treasury and cash flow functions. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly results including calculating variances against budgets and forecasts. You will assist with investment due diligence and provide recommendations, provide ad-hoc assistance to CEO and liaise with external parties.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall accounting spanning at least 5-7 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- Brilliant Advanced skills in Excel including financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in property industry is a plus
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Your special multi-tasking skills allow you to work across a range of diverse areas. You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Frederik Mulder in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801