Senior Finance Recruitment Consultant
$50000 - 80000 / annum
September 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 420 offices worldwide. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruiting firm. Currently in its 70th year of trading and with a track record of organic growth across many international offices, Robert Half is clearly the industry leader in specialised recruitment services. The opportunity now exists for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join the Perth office in a permanent capacity.
At RH, we are committed to hiring the most qualified, highly skilled Recruitment Consultants or those that possess an obsession with success in everything that they do and providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment. As a Recruitment Consultant for the Finance & Accounting team, in addition to dealing with existing clients, you will be tasked with adding to your portfolio of clients through business development activities. You will source, select and represent the best talent in the market, helping provide remedy for staffing headaches and supplying the best possible applicants to fulfil your client's needs.
To become a successful Recruitment Consultant in the Finance & Accounting team you will be:-
- Exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
- Possess an ethical approach to everything you do - integral to your ability to work within a team as well as provide the highest level of customer service.
- Bring a natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management and a passion for excellence and hard work
- In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals RH will offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
- These attributes are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture. You will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to maximise revenues thus ensuring your success.
What are you waiting for? A career at Robert Half offers endless opportunities. You can work in any one of more than 400 offices around the world as well as benefit from a generous base plus super and market leading bonus scheme and realise financial reward unrealistic in most other professions - achieve your financial goals sooner. Submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Richard Sinden in the Perth Robert Half branch on (08) 6430 6801.