Senior Systems Engineer
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
19 July 2019
IT and technology
Our Client, a Leading MSP based just East of Perth require a senior project systems engineer to join the team. The right candidate will have managed and led small to medium scale projects in a managed services environment and must not be someone "too good" for customer support when needed!
- Support of client base infrastructure, incident resolution, maintenance, upgrades etc.
- Most senior point of technical escalation on the team - Expert Trouble-shooter!
- Continued technical upskilling - running home labs, and keeping current certs, reading tech blogs etc.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with clients, management and your team
- Adhere to the team's values and best practices
- IT Tertiary qualifications Desirable
- 5 + years in a senior engineer role 2 years minimum in an MSP
- Industry certifications -MCSE, CCNA, CCA, VCP, etc
- Experienced with ticketing systems and remote management tools
Experience & Knowledge
- Technical expertise with Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Exchange migrations to Office 365, Hyper-V/VMware, Citrix, SQL Server, SAN/NAS, Firewalls, VPNS etc
- Strong ability to troubleshoot various problems throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent communication ability Verbal and Written
- Driver's License and Own Car
- Well presented
If you would like to hear more about this position or other roles we are currently recruiting, please click apply or forward your CV to [email protected].
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801