Senior Accounts Assistant
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 02 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : JBR0210017
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This organisation is a CBD based medical services company who have experienced consistent and stable growth over the past decade of operation are now looking to expand their finance team on a short term basis with potential for future opportunities, the chosen area for expansion within the finance team shows their commitment to the continual improvement of the foundation of the organisation which is its employees.
This role will report into the Finance Controller. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliations - customer invoicing, supplier payments and expenses
- Processing of Payroll
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assistance with month-end and reports
- General administration (filing, customer service, banking, kitchen, stationery)
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Self-motivated with a drive to take ownership of the role
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Large ERP exposure is highly regarded
- Computer literate with intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace