$55000 - 75000 / annum
14 May 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 71-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients
- Cross-selling into existing accounts
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales.
You will be a results orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Perth team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia.
We are also proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801