23 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 71-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for 3 managers, with overall responsibility for 5 lines of business
- Full branch profit & loss responsibilities
- Responsible for on boarding and continued consultant development
- Responsible for recruitment and hiring process of consultants
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients
- Cross-selling into existing accounts
- Fulfilling the client's requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales.
You will be a results orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Key experience includes:
P&L responsibility of a recruitment business
10+ years of specialist recruitment experience preferably finance or technology
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Perth team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other adhoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia.
We are also proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801