$60000 - 80000 / annum
July 18, 2018
IT and technology
Match. Communication. Speed. Choice. Based on extensive research we have identified what our customers have come to expect from our organisation. Their feedback allows Robert Half to focus on the key items that create loyalty, increase retention, help grow our business and provide the service that we are known for. By focusing on these behaviours and executing our operating model to support superior delivery, Robert Half is able to genuinely differentiate our services and outperform our competitors. Our Finance & Accounting Temporary Services Division pioneered temporary recruitment solutions and are a leading provider globally of highly skilled transactional and staff accounting professionals.
Whether you are new to recruitment or an experienced consultant, Robert Half will invest significantly in your training and development:-
- On-boarding is conducted at the desk and in the field by highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Managers and Directors based locally and interstate.
- In addition you will join your national and international colleagues in centralised group training programs hosted regularly in Sydney, Melbourne and occasionally in Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- With interdependent collaboration inherent in the company culture, you will exchange best practice with the best and brightest new and experienced consultants in the market and grow your business quickly as a result.
Your Profile In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals RH will offer a first class remuneration package, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in our Perth Branch on (08) 6430 6801
- Robert Half looks for exceptionally driven individuals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.