Recruitment Consultant | Accounting
$60000 - 75000 / annum
28 March 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- Are you looking for a rewarding career where no two days are the same?
- Do you want to work with passionate, driven colleagues?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed?
If the answer to these questions is, yes - then you might want to continue reading this advert ...
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 350-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index.
In February 2019, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams.
We offer recruitment consultant jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
Robert Half's growing Perth office is looking for a talented, driven recruitment consultant to join their high-performing Accounting Temp team.
You could be the right fit for this team if you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic - not to mention, an infectious personality!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will partner with employers and job seekers to match the right person with the right job. You will need to be adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client's business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment - and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates.
Some of the key aspects of your role as a recruitment consultant will include:
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- REWARD - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered highly competitive benefits and industry-leading compensation
- HAPPINESS - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture
- WELLNESS - we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided weekly
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Friday's
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
Click apply and attach your latest CV. Your application will be sent to the dedicated Internal Recruitment Team who will contact you within 2-business days if your application is successful.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone conversation
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
To find out more about working for us, please visit our careers site: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801