Recruitment Consultant (360 degree) | Finance & Accounting
$70000 - 85000 / annum
28 March 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- We are the world's largest specialised finance recruiter with more than 350-offices worldwide
- We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
As Senior Recruitment Consultant you will lead by example in developing and delivering on key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporate clients. As well as mentoring and developing the team, in collaboration with our wider management group.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to achieve agreed budget targets, understanding how to get the best out of each individual consultant in the group
- Prospecting for new client business
- Engaging, questioning and consulting with clients regarding their business requirements to uncover potential opportunities
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to client companies
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as working with our resourcers to source finance and accounting talent
- Strategies to help accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with the team
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a close-knit team.
Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are key to success.
Prior experience in a 360 degree Finance & Accounting focused recruitment role is highly valued for this hiring. You will need to understand our specific methodology and be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to revenue goals.
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist consultants in staying ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
What we offer
Benefits: your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered highly competitive benefits and industry-leading compensation
Culture: we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture
Balance: we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- A healthy lunch and early finish provided on Friday's
- Breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- A company charity platform to help you give back to the community
Career Development: we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
How to apply
Click the apply button and submit your CV. Your application will be sent to the dedicated Internal Recruitment Team who will contact you within 2-business days if your application is successful.
Alternatively, please send your most recent CV and a brief statement of interest to Internal Recruitment at [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-business days
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
Learn more about a career with Robert Half at our Careers Site: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801