July 17, 2018
Finance and accounting
A new financial year is well underway for many of us and we continue to see tremendous opportunity for Robert Half. No other staffing firm does as good a job at finding the fit that makes employees happier and companies better. We simply outperform the competition every time. But as nice as it is to pat ourselves on the back, we didn't get to where we are by looking behind us. We have never been a company that's content with the status quo - we always keep our eyes on the horizon and innovate to adapt to market demands.
Whether you are new to recruitment or an experienced consultant, Robert Half will invest significantly in your training and development:-
- On-boarding is conducted at the desk and in the field by highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Managers and Directors based locally and interstate.
- In addition you will join your national and international colleagues in centralised group training programs hosted regularly in Sydney, Melbourne and occasionally in Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- With interdependent collaboration inherent in the company culture, you will exchange best practice with the best and brightest new and experienced consultants in the market and grow your business quickly as a result.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will be responsible for:-
- Utilising our CRM Salesforce, Seek, Linkedin and recommendations and referrals to identify the very best Finance & Accounting or Technology professionals in the market and on the market
- Organise and attend networking events to strengthen your own brand as well as your team's and the company's reputation
- Attend client meetings with your Team's Recruitment Consultants in order to gain a thorough understanding of our clients technical needs as well as culture fit
- Assist the Recruitment Consultants to fill their client's staffing requirements using your network of highly skilled professionals
- Provide market advice and guidance to those seeking a new career opportunity
- Meet with placed candidates and follow up with client contacts as part of ongoing QAS efforts
Robert Half looks for exceptionally driven individuals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
To be considered for the position click on the "Apply Now" button for for more information please call Jessica Bradford in the Robert Half Perth Branch on (08) 6430 6801