$80.00 - $90.00 / hour
23 August 2019
We are working with a global company to assist them in recruiting a Project Manager for a number of projects. Our client is a known name with inherent values and an excellent culture. This role will be for a 6-12 month engagement.
- Oversee the management of Programs and projects to ensure delivery of required outcomes including scope, time, cost, quality, risk and communications.
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently in the Infrastructure Space.
- Conduct regular meetings and stackholders to ensure the delivery plan and schedule is on within timely delivery.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Consider alternative work methods and solutions and plan accordingly to provide recommendations.
- Strong track record in the delivery of large and complex transformation and data projects including leading the development, maintenance and implementation of technical solutions.
- Must have previous experience working with a managed service provider, integrator or IT consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, with a proactive and positive attitude towards solving problems and exceeding customer expectations.
- Relevant Project Management Qualification or Certification (Prince2, PMP, AIPM or equivalent)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801