Payroll Officer | Multinational Business | CBD
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT896325
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This well-established and successful company have operations throughout Australia and are going through a growth phase. They are involved in some of Australia's largest projects and only anticipate further growth over the next few years.
This role is suited to someone who is driven and keen to be a part of a high volume environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Entry of working hours for salaried employees and tracking of approval of timesheets for weekly paid staff
- Data Entry
- Respond to any queries regarding wages / salaries and liabilities.
- When appropriate complete termination calculations and payments
- Process employee setup / on boarding
- Calculate and process employee overtime
- Handle employee queries
- Process leave applications
- Payroll reconciliations and reports
- Maintenance of payroll records and filing.
In order to be considered for this Payroll Officer position, you will have experience in a high volume processing environment. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be responsible for inquiries and interaction with employees at all levels of the organisation. Proficiency with SAP, ADP or Chris21 is essential for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cortnie Taylor in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace