Payroll Officer | Immediate Start | 1 month | CBD
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CC8967
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a national business who has a continuously growing employee base. Due to an internal project and promotion, they require the assistance of a Payroll Officer to ensure there is a smooth transition and all deadlines are met.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Payroll, including the following;
- Processing terminations
- Processing of time sheets
- Processing superannuation and PAYG
- Performing reconciliations and assistance with month end
- Handling employee queries and workers compensation
As the successful Payroll Officer you will have a great personality and will understand the customer focus behind a successful Payroll operation.
You will possess the following attributes;
- Minimum of 2 years in a full function Payroll position within mining
- Understanding of different awards and EBAs
- Ability to work confidently and professionally unsupervised
To be successful in securing the positon of Payroll Officer, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace