$100000 - 110000 / annum
29 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client has one of the fastest growing in-house IT teams in the state. This exciting opportunity encourages experienced Network Engineers with a desire to be a part of something special as the company takes the next steps in expansion. The client puts customers satisfaction of the upmost importance, on par with employee satisfaction. Result-driven Network Engineers who enjoy letting their hair down at the end of the week will flourish is this fast-paced and fun work environment.
- Develop platforms for the provision of company products that are engineered well, cost effective and operationally efficient.
- Build work with line management, project managers and stakeholder teams to provide network support infrastructure.
- Deploy provision and deliver security and cloud solutions to customers.
- Manage platforms and deployments, and all related documentation, and identify / resolve operational issues in line with company policies and procedures.
- Provide technical expertise to advance company outcomes in connectivity solutions, with Level 2 technical support to customers and stakeholder teams.
- Develop new approaches and assess new technologies to encourage improvement across the team.
- 4 - 5 years' experience as a senior Network Administrator and/or Network Engineer.
- Full understanding of the design of enterprise-grade/carrier networks for cost effective, scalable, supportable and operationally efficient outcomes.
- Detailed understanding of network fundamentals and protocols and technologies - L2/L3, STP, BGP, IP, OSPF, MPLS, VXLAN.
- NGFW Firewalls (Fortinet / Palo Alto), SDN (Cisco ACI / VMware NSX) and network automation (Python or other) viewed as favorable.
- Strong understanding of network security protocols and devices - Firewalls, Reverse Proxies, VPNs, AAA.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA.
- Long term applicants with aspirations to grow into this role and make it their own.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801