$100000 - 115000 / annum
15 May 2019
IT and technology
Are you a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, internet protocols and server and network infrastructure? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is looking for a detail-oriented Network Engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. This could be just the opportunity you've been looking for to enjoy professional rewards and fast-track your career.
This fast-paced role offers plenty of diversity to test your technical skills and creative flair. You will use both traditional and innovative approaches to engineer enterprise data and voice networks and establish and operate network test facilities. Responsibilities also include maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks. You'll have the inspiration of collaborating with a variety of partners including vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimisation and ongoing projects. Let your expertise shine as you provide high-level support in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers & switches.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field
- Professional certifications: CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, PCNSE etc.
- Excellent networking experience spanning at least 5 years in enterprise environments
- Brilliant understanding of network design and implementation strategies.
- Outstanding communication skills to convey complex ideas to a diverse team including non-IT colleagues.
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities.
- Creative outlook with the confidence to suggest innovative strategies.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to lead a broad range of colleagues and liaise with external business partners.
You are ambitious, a quick thinker and you have a passion for staying up to date with the latest tech innovations. You have amazing attention to detail, but you also see the bigger picture and your business insights let you understand what will work in a commercial environment.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same.
- A role where you can show case your skills and be rewarded for initiative.
- A forward-thinking company on a sustainable growth path.
- Ongoing mentoring to boost your skill set.
- A highly energised, flexible workplace where work-life balance is championed.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801