Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 02 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : JRB21017
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Leading not-for-profit organisation delivering community health and care services across Australia. With core values of compassion, respect, trust, openness and collaboration this organisation strives to empower all of their customers and employees who chose to work with them.
This role will report into the Finance Controller. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Assisting in the development and preparation of detailed budgets, forecasts and enhancement to ensure that financial resources are adequate for service delivery needs.
- Developing financial models and tools and participating in projects to improve the capacity of the organisation to measure, improve and report on its financial performance.
- Overseeing the conduct of month end/year end accounting activities including reconciliations, accounting adjustments, general ledger and the completion of reporting templates.
- Partner with business finance areas and financial planning team to continuously improve the reporting framework.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or near completion.
- Excellent analytical and business partnering skills with experiences in management reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Large ERP exposure is highly regarded.
- Computer literate with strong operational skills in Microsoft Excel.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace