$90000 - 120000 / annum
24 May 2019
- Management Accountant
- Strong reputation for excellence
- CBD Location
Our client is a leading organization with a growing global presence and a strong reputation for excellence in the industry. Ongoing expansion has created an opportunity for your brilliant skills in Management Accounting as part of the team that supports institutional banking. This exceptional role provides a rare chance to make your mark on an elite company and enjoy all the professional advantages of a broad expansion of your skill set.
Here is a role that will energise and reward you. You will be responsible for a diverse range of areas including providing management information and business insights to facilitate planning and decision making. Your impressive technical skills will come to the fore as you perform financial analysis on business performance and prepare for monthly business reviews, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting. Tap into your analytical skills to benchmark performance against peers, and use your business insights to identify and capture process streamlining opportunities in the team's operations.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Additional qualification - CA or CPA preferred.
- Brilliant knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- A drive to work collaboratively to achieve key organizational objectives
- Impressive business sense and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with Qlikview, and Hyperion Essbase is an advantage
You have massed exceptional experience to date and you're now looking to progress your career in a blue chip company that values excellence and initiative. You are a self-starter who can readily switch between tasks, and you have tremendous analytical ability to see the big picture behind the numbers.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A fast-paced and energised work environment.
- Abundant professional training and development.
- Opportunities to benefit from mentorship by some of the best in the business.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801