Management Accountant | CBD Location | Business Services
$80000 - 90000 / annum
10 April 2019
Finance and accounting
This business services firm has experienced great growth over the last 10 years, with ambitions to double the turnover in the next few years and as such, offers good career stability going forward. It is a mid-size business services firm who really invest in progressing their employees and providing excellent service to their clients. The culture within this business is very much that of team work and continual improvement.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for -
- Monthly management reporting for a number of projects within the business
- Provide detailed information on sales revenues and commissions
- Intercompany transactions
- Manage the cashflow and forecasting process
- Update and improve the forecasting model
- Provide ideas and implement solutions to improve the month end reporting pack
- Ad hoc projects and reporting tasks as required
This Management Accountant position is ideally suited to someone who loves to get into the detail and has a passion for providing high quality management reports to senior management. You will possess a full qualification in CA or CPA and be an expert communicator with the ability to build relationships. You will be currently or recently performing a similar role within Management Accounts.
Due to the anticipated high volume of respondents for such a role, we will be unable to take calls for enquiry. We do encourage candidates to submit their resume by clicking the 'Apply' button and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801