$40.00 - $40.00 / hour
19 August 2019
Our client is a Health Care Provider located in the Perth CBD who is seeking a Systems Engineer for an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic environment, this may be the role for you.
- Providing L1-2 Support for internal and external users over the phone, remotely and face to face.
- Office 365 troubleshooting and account management.
- Driving mini subsystem projects and improvements.
- Provide Server operations and management.
- Manage Enterprise Backup Solution (Shadow Protect, Veeam, Veritas Backup Exec).
- Be a pro-active problem solver who can hit the ground running.
Your Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer.
- Excellent experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server and Enterprise Backup Solutions.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Virus programs such as Trend Micro, Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton etc.
- Willing to adapt to different working environments.
- Excellent time management skills and able to thrive under pressure.
- Customer focused professional with excellent communication skills.
You have effective time management, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have a pragmatic approach for problem-solving. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A 6-month contract with an attractive hourly rate.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative and highly energised workplace.
- Conveniently located near public transport.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801