Junior Infrastructure Project Manager
$60.00 - $65.00 / hour
22 August 2019
Our client is a global industry leader based in the heart of the Perth CBD. With consistent project wins, this company offers a well valued culture and a chance to experience high grade enterprise projects.
- Responsible for the timely and quality delivery of all implementation team deliverables within timeframe and within budget.
- Management of end to end lifecycle of multiple business projects/units ensuring that success measures and escalation processes are being adhered to.
- Providing regular written and verbal progress and performance reporting on Infrastructure projects.
- Maintaining strong and well formed relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Develop and manage project management plans to address scope, schedule, quality, risk, resources and change management operations and determine priorities that will translate the project/s objectives into specific targets and strategies.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated large and complex infrastructure experience with strong stakeholder/vendor management skills.
- Solid experience with business analysis, document management, reporting, IT operations service delivery models and different methodologies.
- Prior experience working for a managed service provider, integrator or IT consultancy.
- Formal certifications (ITIL, Prince2, PMI, PMBOK, PMP, Agile etc)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801