IT Support Specialist
$75000 - 90000 / annum
24 June 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an established IT provider with a client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a Technology Consultant with drive, passion and a flair for creative solutions. Not just a job, this is an exciting opportunity to share the success of a highly regarded company and drive your skill set further. As part of an energetic IT team, you will enjoy a wealth of support and encouragement to build on your knowledge and experience and discover that the sky really is the limit for your career.
As a Technical Consultant you will be instrumental in guiding clients quickly and accurately towards workable IT solutions - including utilising the latest cloud offerings. Your outstanding technical know-how is the key that lets you provide ground-breaking solutions, but it is your unwavering customer focus and dedication to a professional approach that customers will remember you for.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server and desktop support (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Office 365 Migration Experience End to End (Hybrid Migrations are Highly desirable)
- Strong experience with various Network hardware. (Cisco, Meraki, HP)
- Solid Firewall knowledge - FortiGate, ASA, WatchGuard
- Brilliant knowledge of Microsoft Office Support and Office 365/Azure AD
- Outstanding people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Certifications are the cherry on top e.g. MCSE, CCNA, VCP
You are a "people person" with a genuine passion for helping others. Even better, you know when to skip the tech talk, and can comfortably explain complex IT solutions to customers without an IT background. Combine this with your brilliant technical insights and previous experience working on a helpdesk or IT support, and you are the perfect package our client is looking for.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced environment with a buzzing vibe and awesome team spirit.
- A rare opportunity to build your skills and experience, and take your career higher.
- Extensive support including valuable feedback and regular training sessions to help you become the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Email me at [email protected] with your Updated CV to hear more about this role, or other roles we have, or Click Apply now
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801