IT Asset and Configuration
$40 - 45 / hour
29 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client operates as part of the professional services industry, headquartered in Perth. They offer an excellent employee recognition program and offer on going training, support and opportunity to move and grow within the business.
- Management, implementation and improvement of ITSM's such as ServiceNow.
- Asset management and software licensing - this will include inventory and technical documentation.
- Proven desktop support experience and technical understanding.
- Develop reports to address management requirements to obtain information, and for operational tracking and maintenance.
- Facilitate the business needs for ongoing support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed in advance of their expiration.
- Create solutions and improvements for the current CMDB's.
- At least 3 years of experience within this type of role, or withing a Systems Administration role with specialisations in Asset and Configuration.
- Highly experienced with ServiceNow, ITIL, SAN Storage and the complete Microsoft Stack.
- Excellent communication ability, stakeholder managment skills, time management and proven experience with asset management.
- Ability to scale existing resources to meet evolving customer capacity, decommissioning and archiving unused configurations.
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Sym Quaggan from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6801
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801