$40.00 - $45.00 / hour
13 September 2019
6-month contract with potential to extend.
$40 - $45 an hour plus super.
CBD location close by to public transport.
Our client is an established and reputable company located in the Perth CBD who is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their elite tech team for a 6-month contract with potential to extend.
- Windows Server maintenance and management.
- Provisioning, upgrade, monitoring and capacity planning of physical and virtualised servers.
- Management of Citrix XenApp.
- Drive Active Directory, Group Policy, MS Exchange and Office 365 administration.
- VOIP telephony support and troubleshooting.
- Develop and document support strategies, troubleshooting guidelines, and escalation procedures, supporting enterprise computing.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- 5 years + of experience in the IT industry.
- Must have experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and VMware.
- Any IT related certifications will be highly regarded - MCSA, MCP, Comp TIA etc.
- Ability to think analytically with a problem-solving mindset.
- Able to work autonomously or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801