Level 2 Desktop Support
$38.00 - $40.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
22 August 2019
Level 2 Desktop Support
Attractive hourly rate.
Fast and dynamic working environment.
Working with a diverse range of technology.
Our client is a highly respected and established company who is looking for your brilliant skills as a Desktop Support Analyst. This will be an initial 2-month engagement with potential to extend, based in the Eastern suburbs of Perth.
In this fast-paced role where no two days are the same.
Primary Duties include:
- Providing L1-2 Support for internal and external users over the phone, face to face or remotely.
- Troubleshoot and fix any hardware, software or accessory related issues.
- Documenting completed work and any other key information in the Service Management Tool.
- Install, Move, Add, change tasks related to the support of IT equipment.
- Maintain and manage physical and virtual servers on site (Server 2012/Hyper-V).
- User account management in Office 365.
Your Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Desktop Support role.
- Any Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
- Highly skilled with Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Office 365 (administration and/or licensing) will be advantageous.
- Experience with SAN storage in a Windows clustered environment will be advantageous.
- Solid troubleshooting skills for hardware and applications.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills to write professional emails, communicate with various members of staff and developing user instructions.
- Possess good time management skills and able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem-solving abilities. If you love a good challenge and can hit the ground running in a new environment, please apply now!
What's on offer?
- 2-month initial contract with potential to extend or convert to permanent member of staff for the right professional.
- An exciting role, working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801