$90000 - 110000 / annum
21 May 2019
- Financial Analyst
- Employer of Choice
- CBD Location
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their fast-growing company for a period of 12 months. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key analyst in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and BIG data analysis in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in commercial and financial analytics. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA would be preferable, but not essential.
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. Your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting 12 month assignment allowing you to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801