$100000 - 110000 / annum
September 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Based in the CBD, this company operates as the market leader in their industry. They are ranked as a top 50 ASX organization and have continued to grow each year. The company has a high performing culture which has been the backbone to the business's success and they are now looking to bring in a new Financial Accountant to add value to the team.
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing the half and full year-end statutory accounts as well as financial statements for your Business Unit. You will be handling all tax compliance (BAS, FBT, GST) and you will be responsible for driving the P&L account, balance sheet and reconciliations. You will assist in the preparation of the management reporting pack and you will produce various ad hoc reports.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as Financial Accountant, you will have the following;
- You will have a degree or other tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance (CA, CPA, CIMA)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Accountant role
- High level of expertise in Excel and SAP experience
- Experience working for an ASX Listed company (desirable but not essential)
- A proactive work ethic and the desire to develop professionally
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth