Financial Accountant | CBD Based - ASX listed Company
$50 - 60 / hour
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Qualified Financial Accountant with a proven track record of working within Top-Tier Accounting Practices. Conveniently located in Perth CBD, this ASX listed company is looking for an ambitious, diligent Financial Accountant to join their dynamic, supportive and friendly team to hit the ground running in this contract role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for the following duties:
- Month end process and preparation of financial statements
- Statutory reporting
- Preparation, reconciliation and review of journals and General Ledger accounts
- Lodgement of BAS and Payroll Tax
- P&L review and revenue reporting
- Fixed Asset register
- Contribute to the consolidated monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Year End consolidated accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
This role is suitable for a CA/ CPA Qualified Accountant from within Big Four Practice. Ideally with 3+ years' experience within a financial accounting role with statutory reporting experience. Strong attention to detail and accuracy are the minimum requirements.
You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and will be able to hit the ground running.
If you would like to apply then please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6802.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth