22 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Work with one of the leading Big Four Accounting Practices in Perth where you will continually learn and develop professionally and be a part of a diverse and passionate team.
In your role as Senior Accountant in the External Audit team, you will be responsible for;
- Delivery of audits to a high standard
- Upskill and coach your team and drive professional development
- Resolution of audit queries
- Delivery of agreed targets and budgets
- Managing commercial activities on engagements such as fee proposals, scope changes, WIP, debtors, resource management and working to budgets
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will have;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Audit within Big Four or a Mid-Tier practice
- CA / CPA or equivalent, part qualified candidates will be considered
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- A proactive work ethic and the desire to develop professionally
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801